Panoramic Ocean View Studio 1-Bed Villa 217Kahuku, HI VaycayHero Booking Protection
About This Listing View Location >>
Bed Configuration: Bedroom 1: Queen | Living Room: Pull-out Sofa Bed.
This villa is in a private location on the second floor with dramatic ocean views just 20 yards from the ocean! The Pool and BBQs and sandy beach are just 60 yards away. Photographs are of the actual villa. This villa has new furniture in the living room including a new sofa with a memory foam mattress! There is a 50" Smart TV in the living room with Bose Surround System. You can see whales swimming past while sitting in your living room or bed or lanai during the whale migration months! This villa is great for honeymooners, families, or couples looking to get away.
At the Ocean Villas you have dramatic ocean views and can keep your doors and windows open all night with privacy in this second floor villa! You have quick access to the ocean, pool, and BBQ's by elevator or staircase. We manage ten 3-bedroom villas that fall into four different price brackets and are located on three floors: beach level, 2nd floor or penthouse (the buildings are 3 stories tall). Prices are based on location within the Ocean Villas and the view.
- 807 Square Feet of Living Space including the lanai!
- Large Lanai (Balcony) with a Teak Dining Table and Chairs and a Chaise Lounge.
- Direct Ocean Views from Everywhere in the Villa!
- Bose Entertainment System with a 50” Smart TV.
- Premium TV with 70 Channels.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet and Wireless (bring your own computer).
- Wireless Printer/Scanner/Copier.
- Washer and Dryer Inside the Villa.
- Queen Bed in the Bedroom with New High Quality Mattress and new furniture in living room including a Pull Out Sofa Bed with a memory foam mattress; Note: Bedroom and Living Room are only divided by a 3 foot high bookcase.
- Pack-N-Play Bassinet Crib/Playpen for Babies up to 36 in., please bring your own linen for this item. High chairs, booster seats, and bed rails available upon request.
- Central Air Conditioning with a De-Humidifier.
- The Kitchen has Granite Countertops, a Wolf Stove Top and Oven, a Microwave, a Small Refrigerator, Cookware, Coffee Pot, Blender, Handsomely Styled Silverware, Dinnerware, Glassware, Stemware, Spice Rack, and More!
Our Villa is Located on the Turtle Bay Resort!
You can use the following Turtle Bay Resort Amenities:
o Restaurants and Bars,
o Oceanfront Pool and Jacuzzi at Ocean Villas (Free),
o Day Spa in the hotel,
o 10 Tennis Courts,
o Two PGA/LPGA Golf Courses,
o Surfing Lessons and Board Rentals,
o Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals, Lessons and Tours,
o Helicopter Tours,
o Horseback Riding,
o Enterprise Rental Car Desk & Services,
o Luau Shows,
o Twelve Miles of Hiking Trails (Free),
o Biking Trails (Free),
o Bike Rentals,
o Segway Rentals and Tours,
o Five Miles of Beaches (Free),
o Volleyball Sand Court,
o Fitness Classes (for a fee),
o Fitness Center at the Turtle Bay Resort (for a fee),
(Amenities subject to change without notice per Turtle Bay Resort; you do not have access to the Turtle Bay Resort hotel's pool, but the Ocean Villas have their own Heated Pool and Jacuzzi.)
There is a Beach Locker Included with:
* Two Boogie Boards,
* Five Sets of Different Sized Snorkel Gear: (Includes Two Kid’s Sizes and Three Adult Sizes),
* Kid’s Sand and Pool Toys,
* 4 Beach Chairs,
* Volleyball (there is a Net on the Beach),
* 2 Frisbees,
* 1 Beach Umbrella
* 1 Wheeled Ice Chest for Beach picnics.
Please No Smoking or Pets!
Tax Id Number W52320053-01
This unit is a part of Turtle Bay Resort
Situated on one of the world’s most scenic peninsulas, Turtle Bay Resort is the only resort on Oahu’s North Shore. Each of the resort’s 452 accommodations offers ocean views, ranging from its 42 newly renovated beach cottages to an array of villas, guest rooms and suites.
Turtle Bay also offers a recently renovated Nalu Kinetic Spa & Fitness Center, a collection of dining venues, two landscaped pools, championship golf courses by Fazio and Palmer, tennis courts, horseback riding, hiking, mountain bike trails and a pump track, a surfing school, and shopping. An off-the-beaten path discovery of the North Shore surrounded by blue waters, Turtle Bay Resort offers authentic Hawaiian experiences that are suitable for both romantic getaways and family travel. The resort is about a 50-minute drive from Honolulu, between Kahuku, Hawaii to the east and Kawela Bay, Hawaii to the west.
**Please note that not all of the amenities listed might be available to your specific unit. Please call if you have questions about complex amenities.**
Community Hot Tub
Towels & Linen...
Pack N Play
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Rating: 0 5.0/5
Member Since: 2016
1. Where will I pick up the keys from?
Detailed pick-up information will be provided to you once you book this rental.
2. I am going to be arriving late. Do I have to arrive
during business hours to pick up keys?
You can check in any time you want on or after the check-in time. After-hours key pick up information will be provided to you once you book this rental.
3. Does the total price include everything? Are any of the
Yes, there is nothing more to be paid. All mandatory fees are included in the total price.
4. What is the cancellation policy for this rental?
Cancellation policy is listed on this page under 'Cancellation Policy'.
5. Is there a security deposit for this rental?
We have high chairs, bed rails, booster chairs, pack n plays, cribs, and strollers available for free. For an additional fee, we offer mid-stay cleaning, additional parking, and various food services.×
VaycayHero Booking Protection
You are fully protected when you book your vacation rental with VaycayHero.
We verify each
and every host
Complete coverage for
Protected for normal
Choose a payment plan that works for you:
Split your payment when you book your rental 30 days in advance of your travel dates!